The vertical vibrating spiral conveyor is a multifunctional conveyance unit that can be used for cooling, drying and lifting materials. These machines are widely used in the handling of plastics, chemicals, mining, and other processing industries. The maximum transport distance can reach up to 10 meters and the maximum throughput is 8t/h, which can be adjusted according to the specific operating needs of customers.
Vibrating spiral conveyors are standard equipment for many industries to elevate bulk materials. It can convey, dry and cool plastics granules, rubber granules, chemical and pharmaceutical intermediates, metal salts, welding powder, glass batch, catalysts, abrasives and ash as well as milk powder, powdered coffee, tea, nuts, nutrients and cereals.
|Grade ||SCT02-20 ||SCT05-30 ||SCT1-45 ||SCT2-55 ||SCT3-65 ||SCT4-85 ||SCT8-50 |
|Nominal Throughput (kg/h) ||200 ||500 ||1000 ||2000 ||3000 ||4000 ||8000 |
|Capacity (kg/h) ||200-300 ||500-700 ||1000-1500 ||2000-3000 ||3000-4000 ||4000-5000 ||8000-9000 |
|Diameter (mm) ||Ø400 ||Ø500 ||Ø600 ||Ø700 ||Ø800 ||Ø1000 ||Ø1300 |
|Inlet Height (mm) ||500 ||600 ||640 ||700 ||700 ||700 ||800 |
|Outlet Height (mm) ||2000 ||3000 ||4500 ||5500 ||6500 ||8500 ||5000 |
|Motor Power (kw/3phase) ||0.37*2 ||0.55*2 ||0.75*2 ||1.7*2 ||2.3*2 ||2.9*2 ||5.0*2 |
|Resident Time (min) ||2-3 ||3-4 ||4-6 ||5-7 ||6-8 ||7-9 ||6-7 |
High temperature materials can be fully heat-transferred and heat-dissipated all during the process of long distance transmission because of the high frequency oblique vibration power made by symmetric vibration motor in the form of vibration along the vertical helical conveying path.
- Meets all of the the needs of vertical transportation, cooling and drying.
- Compact structure, small ground area.
- The vertical spiral conveyor is designed with an advanced spiral structure made by molding technique.
- Run stably, production continuously and maintain easily.
- Spiral elevator adopts German mold forming process with stable performance and long term vibration without cracking.
- The vibrating plate is spirally and the material can be transported uniformly along the spiral with no obvious backflow at any height.
- When the customer wants to change the type of material that be transported, it is easy to clean. Because the inside of the tank is smooth and there is no dead corner.
- When it convey high glass fiber reinforced material, it can effectively prevent light material from rubbing and discoloring, because the material inlet is made of stainless steel and titanium alloy.
- The power loss is lower than the similar machines by 30%-50% after we optimized the vibration structure to achieve maximum inertial vibration.
- The material lifter adopts special custom anti fatigue elastomer to reduce vibration. The noise is controlled at 75-80 dB when no load runs.
- The vertical conveying unit features a parking brake design which can completely stop vibration in 2 seconds and avoid system resonance failure.
- Its working life is long because the material of the feed and discharge parts is thickened and reinforced.
- We can design frequency conversion control and adjust the delivery time and speed according to the actual requirements.
- We can employ an air cooling method according to customer requirements to improve cooling efficiency.
- We can add the screening function according to customer requirements to sort and process materials.
- Instead of traditional pneumatic or pneumatic conveying system, it is easy to clean and has no vulnerable parts.
- Energy consumption is obviously reduced.
- The quality of products is improved obviously because of the large contact between the material and the conveying area. And the cooling is uniform, so that the discoloration and degradation caused by longtime high temperature can be avoided.
- It makes the best use of its own heat dissipation and drying particle surface moisture to meet the regular injection requirements of customers and improve the added value of products.
bulk material handling equipment, lifting conveyor, vertical conveyor, granule conveying