The vacuum plumbing system can efficiently purify the smoke, ensure the cleaning process inside the pump and pipeline, and improve the purity and cleanliness of the material in order to meet the vacuum devolatilization requirements for specific modified plastic production lines. Applicable plastic production lines are those that consist of a water tank, vacuum tank and electric pump.
- The average electricity consumption of each production line is only 1-1.5kw, which is 40-60% less than a traditional single-pump configuration after using the centralized vacuum system.
- It is designed with three pumps in a parallel design, one of which is an emergency pump.
- The vacuum flue gas is highly purified, and the small influence of the pipe and pump increases the reliability of the pump.
- The vacuum pump uses a circulating water tank to concentrate the water supply with the active pharmaceutical treatment. This improves the water recycling process, and saves 95% more in the water consumption cycle.
- There is no open discharge, so it meets environmental requirements. Users only need to regularly clean up the oil stain in the tank.
- The vacuum degree can be adjusted as needed.
air cleaning, volatile organic compound removal, air purification