- Horizontal dryer
- Vertical dryer
The vibrating fluid bed dryer achieves low temperature anaerobic drying under vacuum conditions, making it suitable for fast thermosensitive solid materials. We can provide both vertical and horizontal structures according to customer workshop needs.
|Grade ||VTR-200 ||VTR-600 ||VTR-1000 ||VTR-2000 ||VTR-3000 ||VTR-4000 |
|Volume (L) ||200 ||600 ||1100 ||2100 ||3000 ||4000 |
|Heating Area (m2) ||2.5 ||3.8 ||6.5 ||12.3 ||16.2 ||20.2 |
|Charge Coefficient (%) ||< 90 ||< 90 ||< 90 ||< 90 ||< 90 ||< 90 |
|Heating Power (Kw) ||15 ||20 ||25 ||40 ||60 ||80 |
|Heating Temp. (℃) ||Max 160 ||Max 160 ||Max 160 ||Max 160 ||Max 160 ||Max 160 |
|Vibration Power (Kw) ||0.37*2 ||0.55*2 ||1.1*2 ||1.7*2 ||2.0*2 ||2.3*2 |
|Dimension (m) ||0.9*0.9*2.0 ||1.0*1.0*2.5 ||1.2*1.2*2.8 ||1.4*1.4*3.2 ||1.6*1.6*3.8 ||1.8*1.8*4.2 |
The vibrating fluid bed dryer uses an agitating force produced by the symmetrical vibration motor to drive the tank and the material resonate, ensuring material is continuously turned, heated by the jacket and quickly dehydrated under vacuum conditions.
- The tank does not scratch the materials because it is made of stainless steel with no powder coating.
- The high vacuum degree in the tank avoids dust pollution because there is no mechanical seal.
- The simple internal structure of the tank makes it easy to clean.
- The heat transfer temperature of the tank is higher than that of traditional hot air heating, because it uses electric heat conduction oil jacket and a top heating pipe, allowing it to operate at a temperature range of 50℃-200℃.
- Because the material is heated evenly and thoroughly, the materials can be dried to below 20ppm.
- This material dryer achieves solid state condensation polymerization with some plastic materials.
- It is suitable for drying high moisture content material.
- The electric heating tube is filled with heat conduction oil, and customers can control the heating temperature.
- The material is always kept in a fluid state, making it suitable for the drying of PET pre-crystallization under the vibration agitation from the tank and the heating tube.
- The combined drying efficiency is higher than the rotary drum vacuum dryer.
- It can be equipped with a long-acting vacuum station and condensation buffer tank to recycle the extract and solvent to effectively reduce the exhaust emission.
- The vibrating fluid bed dryer can achieve numerous simultaneous functions, including crystallization, vacuum drying, viscosification and mixing.
- The material will not be affected by the dust impurities of the workshop and the performance of the finished product is reliable due to the vacuum environment.
- Small footprint.
- Convenient installation and transportation.
drying equipment, dryer